I went running today, and I saw some very interesting people on the trails above UCSC. I've decided to keep a tally of the characters to the tune of "12 Days of Christmas." I'm up to three, using "days of running" (which isn't exactly accurate but whatever, it fits). So, here you go:
On the first day of running, I saw a crazy thing: a hippie doing yoga in a field.
On the second day of running, I saw a crazy thing: two bikers' butt-cracks and a hippie doing yoga in a field.
On the third day of running, I saw a crazy thing: three stoners smoking, two bikers' butt cracks, and a hippie doing yoga in a field!
I'm sure it won't take long to get up to 12. And it kept me entertained while running five miles today!
Megs - you crack me up! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteMary