On the first day of running, I saw a crazy thing: a hippie doing yoga in a field.
On the second day of running, I saw a crazy thing: two bikers' butt-cracks and a hippie doing yoga in a field.
On the third day of running, I saw a crazy thing: three stoners smoking, two bikers' butt cracks, and a hippie doing yoga in a field!
On the fourth day of running, I saw a crazy thing: four men with handweights, three stoners smoking, two bikers' butt cracks, and a hippie doing yoga in a field!
On the fifth day of running, I saw a crazy thing: Fiiiiiiive hats with bows! (I kid you not, a gaggle of Asian women wearing formal hats on the track.) Four men with handweights, three stoners smoking, two bikers' butt cracks, and a hippie doing yoga in a field!
...to be continued as will my adventures...
No comments:
Post a Comment