San Francisco was great fun - and Wicked was amazing! Our "obstructed view" seats were hardly obstructed at all (we just couldn't see deep into the right side of the stage), but I would love to see it again from good seats. Highly recommed the show!
Today it's a dip in the pool for me - and it's cold outside! Hopefully that means the pool will be nice and toasty. The anticipiation of the initial shock of the water is always the worst part.
Tonight is the season kick-off meeting for Team in Training, where I get to meet our team leader and see my "mentor" (a friend of mine) and meet our San Jose teammates. I also get a t-shirt and free earmuffs for having raised over $500 pre-season. Woo hoo! Earmuffs = good for running in the cold weather!
I'm sure I'll have more to report after the team meeting tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment