...but only in the garage.
Today I hopped on my bike, but since I seem to be intimidated by riding in traffic, and the activation energy of packing up my bike and driving to a safer route was too high, I set myself up in the garage on my trainer with a movie. Because my legs are out of shape, I wanted to mostly just get them moving again, so I set it to an easy gear (are those high or low? I can never remember. I think high?) and just spun for about an hour. I kept to three gears, alternating to get a little bit more intensity a few times. I felt pretty good, although I can tell me legs are weak!
Tonight is the first coached track workout, which I have to miss, but the first workout is just a scavenger hunt that's mostly screwing around and not much running, so I'm not too concerned. Tomorrow I have a date to go swimming with my mentor, Erin, which will be completely humiliating. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment