Thursday, December 17, 2009

Water Polo

I was a grump at water polo last night - I think I'm overly tired. I got really frustrated with the whole scrimmage - it was kind of chaotic. The workout was great though, and my swimming is coming along, well, swimmingly.

We have five people coming to town this Saturday to stay with us, so the house is in total chaos at the moment trying to sort out linens and sleeping arrangements, and we're in for some fun in SF this weekend (with the out-of-towners), then back to San Jose, and then I head down to OC on the 23rd (maybe the 24th, I might need that extra day), and then my sister and I fly to Costa Rica for two weeks! Good luck getting workouts in. I wonder if ziplining would count as a core workout? Well, we'll have to do a lot of hiking. And swimming. And balance that out with some cocktails on the beach.

I'm back into my small clothes - a nice side effect of all this training, and am almost back into my small jeans. So close! And I feel good, except for the tired thing of course.

I might run today, but I've had five days in a row of workouts and would be okay taking today and tomorrow off. However, with the likely scarcity of workouts in my immediate future I probably should get my butt out on the trails. It's nice outside today too...

No comments:

Post a Comment