Yesterday I went on a lovely 3.4ish mile run and held about a 10:45ish pace - not too bad for a run I wasn't really thinking about. Afterwards, I added some core/strength work that included 20 lunges, 10 push-ups, 20 lunges, 30 seconds each of forward, left and right plank, 20 lunges, and 50 crunches. Felt pretty good, and today my legs are s-o-r-e!
Tomorrow I go back to work. The new job is up in SF, which means my commute will be pretty long, but I'm going to take CalTrain. I scoped out the station and bought myself an 8-ride pass that will get me through this week. I just have to pay for parking when I get there. The train leaves the Mountain View station at 6:57 and arrive in SF at 7:42, then I hop on the MUNI light rail up to the Embarcadero, then walk for about a mile. Should be an adventure, to say the least, but I'm excited! It will certainly facilitate more adventures in the city, and it's an interesting career switch for me that opens some new doors. I have to go make some lunches to pack, and do some laundry, then I have to go hop in the pool for the evening TNT swim tonight!
Off to chop veggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment