Monday, January 18, 2010

"Running"

I spent an hour on the tradmill today and man was it rough. Apparently my running legs are the first things to go. Actually, I get back in the pool tomorrow (heated, thankfully!) so I'm sure I'll be feeling it there as well.

I was supposed to go paly water polo tonight but it's cold and raining and miserable outside and I just plain didn't want to go. Wednesday for sure.

Tomorrow is a swim in the late morning, then a TNT track workout tomorrow night, plus a full day of work! Woo! Back in the swing of things already!

I've just about finalized my auction list and it includes some really cool stuff - everything from hotel stays in SF and San Jose to a cut/style at a great salon (plus products!) to spa gift certificates... Very cool and should raise some good money for the cause - I think it's going to be an online deal so keep your eyes peeled for the site and how/when to bid! More later... Now it's time for pajamas and a good book...

No comments:

Post a Comment