Monday, May 10, 2010

Updated updated results!

The final official results are in, with transition times and overall placing. Here is how I ranked:

Swim time: 16:36.50
Age group rank for the swim: 2 of 40
Overall rank (women) after swim: 5 of 190 (!)

Transition 1: 2:50.80

Bike time: 49:00.10
Age group rank for the bike (this is JUST the bike leg, not overall time): 21
Overall rank (women) after bike (see above comment): 69

Transition 2: 1:57.00

Run time: 29:54.50 (THESE ARE UNDER 10-MINUTE MILES PEOPLE!)
Age group rank for the run (again just the run leg, does not take into account my rocking swim): 27
Overall rank (women) for the run (see above comment): 123

Overall time: 1:40:18.90
Age group rank: 11 of 40
Overall rank (women): 29 of 190

Yeah I'm pretty satisfied with that. It becomes more and more obvious how weak my running is. And after this long weekend of eating and drinking too much and not exercising enough I think there's a run in my future tomorrow.

Also, I got a flier in the mail about a triathlon at June Lake, CA - one of my all-time favorite ski areas in the winter! I might just have to do that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment